Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall. Really? Its already here?

Yes, it's that time again. Leafs, pumpkins, Halloween, back-to-school, it's all apart of the fall season. The one thing I can't stand about fall this year, though is all of the rain that we have had in the last week or so. The rain makes everything colder, and makes people less motivated in the morning to get up and go to work or school. Yes, I am from Western Massachusetts and I should be used to the cold by now right? I have lived here my whole life and I shouldn't care if I have to start wearing my clothes in layers from now on right? Well, I hate to say it, I really do, but I'm just not a fan of all this chilly weather. Everyone complains about it too, all the time. Even though, I don't like the cold that much, I don't think I'll ever move to Florida when I'm eighty with my husband, as most characteristic old people do. Fall isn't that bad, there are leafs, which I like a lot in the fall. I like going driving places and looking at all of the different color trees painted across the mountains. Other perks of the fall season would have to be apples/apple cider. There is nothing better than going apple picking in the freezing weather, and then going inside the orchard store and warming up with their hot mulled apple cider. Maybe this weather isn't the best, but everything else that comes with the fall is.

That is all (sorry, it was a very short post)

-"M"

No comments:

Post a Comment