Thursday, January 28, 2010

LAST DAY OF MID-TERMS!!!

Well that's it folks I have completed all of my mid-terms! Italian was easy today. I sat down with my friend and then all of the failing juniors who have repeated the class at least three times came into the room. And guess who they sat next to? I had the pleasure of being seated next to them! I have no doubt that all they did was circle the letter that looked appealing to them and looked over for my answers anytime that they could see my answer sheet. We got pelted with snow in the morning today and the weather people are saying we are going to get hit again. When I was done with my mid-term and was sitting in the classroom, since I had a half hour to kill I decided to look around the room. Well it was pretty boring, until my eyes settled on, lets call him blue-eyed dream. He has amazing blue eyes and is just.... well you would have to see a picture. But anyway he kept my interest for the rest of the period. And unlike church boy I have talked to the blue-eyed dream. When "B" reads this she is going to be shocked! Last night I went to the lake to take pictures of the beautiful sunset. I rushed my dad out the door and we made it there just in time to catch the sun at the perfect point of setting. While I was there taking pictures I heard little voices screaming, and no I am not crazy. I looked across the lake and there was a pair of chairs parked in the middle of the lake. They were shouting things like "Hey, hey, hey." Calm down people I'm not taking your picture. I'm getting a new camera today from my English teacher. Well it's new to me, but an old camera so lets hope the feathery white stuff from the sky falls after three o'clock.

That is all

-"M"

No comments:

Post a Comment