Thursday, January 28, 2010

You know you need to get out more when you find yourself quoting old ladies on Tv in normal conversation.

"im stunned stunned stunned stunned stunned doesnt even begin to say how......... stunned i am"- Blanche from The Golden Girls. That was the first thing that came to mind when i heared about "blue eyed dream." Just moments before that was submitted, Emm had asked me what to call him, if i had known this was what she was thinking, i perhaps would have suggested something alittle less......... sappy love poem-ish. Any way, not much is new here so I think I am going to quote some of my favorite songs and quotes. I have been keeping a word document of them and everytime i hear a new one i quickly jot it down For no purpose really, other than i enjoy reading them. The list is pretty long, but here are a few of my favorites :

" And we both go down together, we may stay there forever I'll just try to get up, and I'm sorry, this wasn't easy when i asked you believe me and never let go, but i let go"

"And i could only sing you sad songs and you could sing along, And you could sing the melody thats been calling at your walls"
- I'd hate to be you when people figure out what this song is about , Mayday parade.

"Please dont tell me that I'm dreaming, when all i want to do is dream another sunset with you"
- Jamie all over , Mayday parade.

"so tell me darling do you wish we'd fall in love? all the time, all the time."
- owl city

"im just another small town girl with city dreams that wont come true, and even if they do, it wont be all i thought it would; but im still dreaming."
- i dont know where i got this one.

"promise me you will always remeber, your braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"
- Winnie the pooh. (the original version not the new scary one)

ok well thats it. i'll probably do a few of these everyday.

love
bee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment