Tuesday, January 26, 2010

MID-TERMS!

Today was the start of a class cutter's worst nightmare - Mid-terms. I came into school today with my hair looking like a birds nest and many pages of review notes in a folder. Last night was spent reviewing as much as I could. Today's subjects were English and Biology the easiest out of the five we have to take. My stomach began doing flip flops as I approached my first classroom, or if you want to call it the examination room but to me that sounds like we are going into a room to be examined for some problem. As the time came closer and closer for the exam to start I became even more nervous. I was enlightened however by looking outside and seeing everyone who had arrived late run into school before they locked the front doors. The English exam passes rather quickly and before I knew it I had answered 100 multiple choice questions and wrote a five paragraph essay! Next was Biology. This class is relatively easy for me and I knew a lot of information. But guess who was in the class with me?! The Gum Chomping Giant; wonderful. Plus we were in a Chemistry room which had metal stools to sit on and we had to sit on them for an hour and a half. Biology moved along well too and the Gum Chomping Giant was silent! After the exams were over we could go home which is the best way to take a test. We had to give "B" a ride home so I figured since we had completed 141 multiple choice questions one five-paragraph essay and 4 Biology essays, that we were deserving of a smoothie, so we ventured to The Donut Man. This place is not always reliable when it comes to their smoothies so our first choices were not available. After listening to the man at the window for at least five minutes go through numerous flavors no one has ever even heard of before we picked ours. Now I am home again almost ready to start studying for U.S. History tomorrow. Wonderful, my worst subject but all we can do is hope for the best. Mid-terms again tomorrow maybe they will be more interesting than today.

That is all

-"M"

No comments:

Post a Comment