Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Who wears pants anymore?

yesterday Emm and i went shopping. We went to the mall and I purchased three shirts. The man in American eagle made emm swipe her card, causing all kinds of comotion. Then, He had a conversation with the Other cashier next to him about not having any little bags for her earings. She proceeded to show him long, fabric bags to witch he snapped his response "those are for sunglasses." Then, He went on about how they no longer sell sunglasses. This is all going on while emm is signing the credit card screen, so she didn't hear this conversation. The man then asks her is she would like a bag, and not realizing that they only had large bags, she said yes. The man then made a remark about how the bag was too large for her small purchase. Looking back, emm could have just put her item in the bag she was already carrying, but considering the store no longer sold sunglasses, it would have been perfectly logical to use the sunglasses bag for earrings. Anyway, on my way into the store an employee complemented the sweater i was wearing. I borrowed it from my dad so it was quite large, but i wore it with leggings. She said "i like your sweater" and i said "thanks" normally, a conversation would end there with a complete stranger, and she would continue to tell us about her sale on jeans, but instead, she stood there awkwardly for a minute, and the said "it looks warm" I told her it was my dads and i couldn't find anything else to wear, hence why i was shopping in her store. she then said "oh i do that all the time with a belt and my dad is always like 'wow you actually made it look girly'" I laughed a little and said "yeah" then i guess she was done because she said "Well if you need anything let me know, and all jeans are on sale." I guess some people are actually nice. Then, emm made me walk in the 2 degree weather with just leggings. of corse i borrowed her coat and a hat and scarf, but i do not like pants. Pants never fit right, they're either to tight or too big or the are long enough but the waist is too big. Leggings however, always fit. Well thats all for today.

<3 bee

No comments:

Post a Comment