Tuesday, February 2, 2010

There's a Hole in That Bucket!! and Lovely Jerks

Today was the second day of the week after mid-terms. A time when students think they still have a break and can relax, sadly they are wrong. It is a time when you work even harder to review mid-terms and try to bring a grade up that might have slipped due to pressure. How must we relieve this pressure? I think the most suitable way is through song. Whether one is singing or just letting the rhythm flow through their headphones music can relieve any pressure one is feeling. A song that is near and dear to both "B's" and my heart is "There's a hole in the bucket". This song could be rather annoying to most, but to us it reminds us of childhood. We sang it today in the halls of our high school (not very loud of course) but it was enlightening. We also realized it was necessary to make a video of the song, showing us trying to fix the hole in the bucket with straw, but the straw would be to long, and then we would have to cut it, and we would use a knife, but it would be to dull, and then we would have to sharpen it. If you don't know the song, what I just stated made no sense to you whatsoever.

Today we also had gym class. This quarter we are doing circuit training. Which means we went to the weight room to lift no other than weights. The Jerk, if you have been keeping tab on our blog is a middle school crush I have had. Well he is in my class. We lifted at each station for about thirty seconds before we would move to the next station. I was sitting on a machine and guess who came over to the one next to me? THE JERK! We went from station to station and he did not say a word. I actually think he admired me for not complaining when the other girls in the class were saying things like "It's too heavy, I can't do this!". Finally at almost the end of the class The Jerk started talking. He said something and then said "Hey, how's it going?" I replied "Good." Then I he flexed his muscles, mind you he is on the wrestling team. As a school girl my heart melted and I asked did you just lift the 45-pound weight from the previous station. He said "Yeah" and I replied "That's crazy." Anyway it went on from there and was actually not that bad talking to him after a while of not talking to him at all. Also before the class I dropped a mat that we used to do ab workouts and I went to pick it back up and he came behind me and said "Don't worry about it I got it." That was very nice of him. Well sorry for that rant on The Jerk, and my crushing over him but I can't help it.

Piano lessons today and not much homework, which is relieving because of last night's load of every subject.

That is all

-"M"

No comments:

Post a Comment