Sunday, December 20, 2009

2 degree adventures

Hello bloggers today in Western Massachusetts it is 2 degrees out. "B" and I went for a walk with her dog. We took the longest way possible and almost got frostbite. You are quite lucky I am able to type because my fingers almost froze completly off. Today I am going to decorate my Christmas tree and listen to many Christmas songs and as my mom says it listen to "Good old Bing." refering to Bing Crosby. Today I went to a wonderful service at church and saw, lets call him church boy. I have fallen in love with him, haven't really talked to him yet but he's really nice and gives me a smile everytime I see him. Now that I have gotten over the one who shall not be named also known as the jerk, church boy is the perfect match. "B" and I hope to talk to him at the Christmas party coming up and hopefully we can hang out sometime. But for now a smile is good enough for me! well "B" is going to post now. And tell you all about her lovely gift that I gave her. (The Bumpit)

Buona Sera,

love "M"

No comments:

Post a Comment