Sunday, December 20, 2009

From punky to tanya.

Over the past few weeks i have developed many nicknames. I was reffered to as "punky bruster" for my lovely outfits. Today, with the lovely gift of the bumpit, i became tanya tuckier (thanks to my lovely mother). The bumpit has caused quite the camotion. When i first recieved the bumpit i had trouble securing it in my head. Once that was over, i decided to show it off to all of the nabor hood. So me and emm took my dog in her wheres waldo sweater and went for a walk. Not getting the reaction i hoped for it our quick route, we decided to go the long way. Please note that i was wearing pink capri leggins rather than pants. So we walked in the 2 degree weather the long way untill we almost died. Now we are back where it is nice and warm. My bumpit is still nicley secured. Well, untill next time....
Bye


<3 bee

No comments:

Post a Comment