Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas time and Glee re-runds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it's that time again folks, Christmas trees in most every window, strung with lights and packages underneath the branches. The Celebration of Christ's birth. The season where stores are filled and ovens are filled with sweet and savory goodies for all to enjoy. Tonight is baking night at my house. My mom and I are baking and making dishes to bring to my aunt's house on Christmas Day. The show Glee sadly ended for the season a few weeks ago. This is my favorite show in the entire world. Although it returns in the spring I cannot wait. This show combines great musicians as well as actors. It incorporates many new songs and old classics. It is a good show for the whole family. With the quirky lines of the character Sue Silvester played by Jane Lynch, and the romance between a very attractive Spanish/ Glee director Will Schuester played by Matt Morrison and the guidance counselor Emma Pillsbury played by Jayma Mays. I tuned in every week to catch up on the story and download the new songs each week on Itunes. Although I haven't really seen The Secret Life Of An American Teenager I believe that Glee is a slight bit better. The situation is this, I see the commercial for it about ten billion times a day when ABC Family advertises it and that annoys me. It is also probably the reason why I never bothered to watch the show. Both Glee and Secret Life deal with teen pregnancy. This is a serious situation; I do appreciate though that Secret Life at the end of each show gives teens information about it and ways to receive help if they need it. But being the music lover I am, I need music wherever I can get it and Glee has offered that to me with great acting and a wonderful story line. Not saying I will switch shows but maybe I'll sit down with "B" and watch and episode, but that's a maybe.

Buona Sera

Season 1 of Glee now out on DVD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go out and buy it!!!

love, "M"

No comments:

Post a Comment